Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Popular Videos, Fresh Videos and Cool Videos

Fine so you want me to blog... Good...

So we start with a Story ? Long long time ago there was this cool dude... really cool. Take it from me... he was cool.

At least that's what he thought.... Every time he tried something new... first he fell... fell hard... very embarrassed .. he got up... brushed aside the dust from you know where... and went hiding...

He explained to himself - it happens to all - but wait... why did it happen to me ? Let me try again... big and bad... he woke up next day.. went again at it... again... errr...

How many times am I going to embarrass myself ? He thought... but this time.. at least i fell on the side... aaha.. so I am getting better at it... but how do I avoid falling on side You ask ?

Hmm... lets take a break... or..wait... what if ? .... let me try that. He was laughing ! Of course he was
.. but wait, what is his name again ? He was LAUGHING AT ME ! ..... Me.. so me something.. he
I dont know... who cares about 'I don't know' ?
So focus....

Hmm.. here is is... Go figure - website about popular videos Fresh Videos and Cool Videos   -

So what are the three important things in a FAT, RICH, and Not so SMART person's life ? 1. How to lose weight FAST ! 2. How to Make Money (MORE!!! MORE !!!) FAST ! --- now fast is important !
Very important !
Cause with the compromise on health.. he did EARN SOME MONEY... well not SOME.. quite a bit !
But he wants MORE ! More Money ! And FAST....

How good is the money, if he has to carry the "weight" around... if you know what I mean... so go
the second important thing.. weight it's first... hmm who cares.. both are important.

How to lose weight FAST ?

That's priority ... now I am not going to SWEAT to death to lose weight. Give me an easier way.. of course I have some money to throw around.

And.... of course.. my last frontier ! How to create my own Website ...

With that... I would have reached the point ... and then its time to ride some bike and blog about that... on this site.... it's a TODO For me.. one day !

One day.. but for today... Here's my opening blog. Wonderful ... no ? (Go ahead guess where I Am from !! :-) :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment